Office de tourisme d'Yvoire - Pays du Léman
History of Bell-Tower
















The church of St Pancras probably dates from the eleventh century but has been enlarged and rebuilt several times.

The present steeple dates from 1854 and follows in the tradition of onion-shaped domes which are characteristic of Savoyard and Piemontese religious architecture of the late nineteeth century.

The original covering of tin plate had rusted badly and was replaced in 1989 by stainless steel and gold leaf.
Office de tourisme d'Yvoire - Pays du Léman
Office de tourisme d'Yvoire - Pays du Léman Yvoire tourism office Yvoire tourism office